CASE STUDY: How Bing Media Generated 1,674 Home Builder Leads and over $1,500,000 in New Home Sales for Ironwood Homes Over the Last 90 Days With Only $2,940 in Facebook Ad Spend
Posted: August 24, 2020
By Q1 2020, Ironwood Homes, a spec home builder based in Fredericksburg, VA, had already established themselves as a successful local spec home builder.
They did however want a larger percentage of the homebuyers' pie and to also become the prominent spec home builder in their local area.
This translated into the following objectives:
2. Create engaging promotional video content that quickly calls out the ideal audience
3. Run advertisements for top-performing video content
4. Retarget those that watched a large percentage of each video with paid content and promotions for home builds
2. Once the Facebook Pixel is seasoned and the video content viewer audience is large enough, we focus primarily on lead generation campaigns
3. Simultaneously run a branding campaign for top-performing content to those that interacted with the lead form or visited the website in the last 30 days, warming them up even more to the brand and the faces behind the brand
2. All calls and conversations are recorded to constantly analyze and improve.
3. Leads are placed in to different follow-up campaigns based on traffic source and level of interest to maximize relevancy
1. Establish multiple "bottom of funnel" marketing campaigns for site visitors new and old, as well as those that interacted with a lead form
2. Analyze lead conversion statistics inside Bing Media's CRM and track which campaigns generated new home builds
3. Maximize ROI; rinse and repeat
Schedule a FREE 15-Minute Call Today!